Part 1 - What is Tourette Syndrome?
1.1 - Impulses
- a) Tics
- b) Echolalia, Echopraxia, Palilalia and Other Repetitions
- c) Coprolalia, or Swearing
1.2 - Emotional, Behavioural, and Other
- a) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- b) Attention Deficit Disorder
- c) Moods, Episodes and Weird Feelings
1.3 - Cause and Treatment
1.4 - Positive Aspects of Tourette
Part 2 - Living with Tourette Syndrome
2.1 - "Is it possible to have been ticcing for years and not
know it? Am I just imagining it?"
Part 3 - Where Do I Go From Here?
3.1 - Support Groups and Medical Experts
3.2 - Some References
The Tourette Syndrome Home Page